CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thursday- Shingles go on houses

Today I was feeling pretty good and ran a bunch of errands. I met friends for lunch. I was describing my side-effects and mentioned the painful bumps on my back. Nurse Practitioner Jennifer immediately made a diagnosis – shingles. What do you know? I’ve never had that before. Apparently they’re contagious, too. Nobody can really explain the contagious part to me. I do know that when I went to the doctor, they suggested I sit in the hallway until my doctor could see me. So, bunches of pills later, I’m treating my shingles.

1 comments:

Neola said...

I'm sorry about the shingles! Jay had them in first grade and they were no fun..he did miss a week of school because he was contagious. I guess a cousin to chicken pox. We were given a compounding cream to put on them to ease the pain and ich!