CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friday evening

Mark and Cindy were kind enough to give me a ride to Huntington Lake. George went up the day before and was working at Lakeview. I couldn’t believe how good I felt when we got to the lake (I did have a good nap earlier). George and I walked to the dam and back, then used a boat to haul a drifting tree away from our water front area. What a difference a week makes! I was so encouraged that I had the energy to get around!

1 comments:

LoriGarcia said...

Susan, congratulations!!! I can't believe Jessica is getting married. Where does the time go? I'm happy for you all. It seems like yesterday she was walking down the halls at Pinedale with a book in her hand and mismatched socks. Did they set a date?