CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friday

Today was my grade-level planning day for school. My teaching partner is moving to first grade next year – I will miss working with her. We collected our curriculum calendars and made sure they were all up to date. It was good to be on campus, but it was hard to see the kids and not give hugs. Jess was frustrated with me for going to school at all because my resistance to germs is about zero. First thing Jennifer & I did was sanitize Kristen’s (far away from the kids) office and wipe down my laptop computer. We took a break for lunch where we got to meet the new 5th grade teacher, a transfer from another school. I’m sure we’ll make a great team. After lunch – nap time.

1 comments:

Neola said...

Glad you were able to go to school. Bet it was good to just see people and be there. I'm with Jess on the germ thing.....